Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A bit of a naughty garden idea

Fellow Councillors,

I bring to your attention a photograph that I recently espied upon one's Pervy Facebook. My friend is living in Japan for a year, and spotted this in a garden. I believe the garden itself was dedicated to fertility, and there were many photographs of many statues, depicting various acts of fertility, uhmm... rites. I snaffled this picture and suggest that we erect (*snort*) a similar statue in our very own Pervy Garden.



What do you think?

Cheerfully, festively,
Minister @painted_duchess

3 comments:

  1. OMG - is that for real?
    Or is it something more innocent but photographed at at a strange angle?

    I want lots of *erections*, preferably all able to be sat on. Could someof them vibrate...?

    I'll get me coat...

    ReplyDelete
  2. only one word for that Pamela "Dickaliscious"

    ReplyDelete
  3. *observes pensively....for some 12 minutes*

    I like it's subtlety...I mean, obviously it's an enormous stone penis but really tastefully presented...especially the sculptural touches along the sides...

    ...and vibrating exhibits? ANN! You filthy, smutty gal!...brilliant!...perhaps in the Pervy Maze...

    ReplyDelete