Wednesday, December 8, 2010

YouTube Find(s) of the Day: Shake Weight (ft. female-friendly perv)

Oh, such a glorious idea!



And ladies...don't you pout. I've got Shake Weight...for Men!



Let me just ... *shoot* ... out? ... a few gems for you:


  • "Wow, really? Is that why my arms are so cut? Wait...I don't own Shake Weight? I see..."
  • Love how they just had to show that buff, accented guy, clenching his teeth, shaking hard and exclaiming, "Whew! That's it."... *twice*. 
  • Yeah, you feel it in your chest...
  • Okay, just because you add quick editing, completely ripped men, and a "Kick-Butt" guarantee doesn't mean you've eased my homophobic fears...
  • I understand how your arms got that way...but, how did your abs, your shoulders...basically, the rest of your body get that way. Don't tell me it's Shake Weight...

2 comments:

  1. *...eyes light up at "no motor, no battery"

    ..."piston-like motion..*

    And that's an IRON CLAD "Kick-Butt" guarantee....WOW!

    "Think YOU can handle it?"..sure. But not without sniggering inanely...

    *smirks* golden find, Joe...24 carat gold

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's just DIRTY. I love it, though.

    ReplyDelete